Thursday, September 30, 2010

Poor M. Night Shyamalan

M. Night Shyamalan

written by: Mr. APA

Poor M Night Shyamalan, he use to be so smart, like the dude made the Sixth Sense but things haven't fared so well.

I admit it, I was mos def one of the people who booed when they saw his name in the trailer for Devil.  It's just a big joke at how bad he is now.

M. Night Shyamalan
It's OK man, at least you got a hot wife.
Like seriously, I'm still pissed I spent 18 bucks to watch Avatar (The Air Bender, not the James Cameron one) only to be sorely disappointed.  Actually, take that back, the Air Bender sucked ass, it's like M Night wasn't even trying to write dialogue that wasn't just a description of what was going on in the scene.  Seriously M Night, wtf is wrong with you?  Have you lost it that much that you don't even pay attention to people telling you how bad your dialogue was in that film?  I think this College Humor video gets it perfectly, he's in denial at how bad he's become.  M Night, I don't think you're bad, you obviously know how to do mood very well and I actually enjoyed "The Happening" I really did and I thought Lady in the Water was good too, I followed you all the way down and still supported you but dude, you really messed up The Last Air Bender, like really bad.  You should be ashamed of yourself.  And dude, you might be saying, "can you do better" hell yea I can, let me write Air Bender 2.  I'm available.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment