Sunday, October 3, 2010

Asian Girl from Social Network: Brenda Song

Brenda Song
written by: Mr. APA

So this past weekend, arguably the best movie of our generation came out.  It was called the Social Network.  That's right the FACEBOOK movie was awesome.  Anybody who tells you otherwise is an idiot.  Seriously, go watch it.  Another reason to go watch it is for Brenda Song who plays Eduardo's crazy asian girlfriend.  Now as sad as I was to see a beautiful Asian Girl making out with nerdy jewish guy, I was pleased  to see that at least they kept her asian.

Brenda Song is smokin and she's crazy too and plays a major part in one of the best scenes in the film.  I won't spoil it for you.

Alright, so I'm not going to go copy and paste Brenda's wikipedia for you but she's apparently been in a bunch of shows for kids, oh wait, oh man, how old is she.  YOU BETTER BE 18 cuz I don't want this blog putting me in PRISON!

Brenda Song
Seriously Brenda?  THIS GUY!??!?
Aight, well that's enough.  I was going to link you to her FB page but it's just a fan page, I'm sure her real page is hidden and she's blocked me/ wouldn't accept my friend request.  C'mon Brenda! I just want to be FRIENDS and perhaps see how crazy you REALLY ARE!  oh man, now you're adding me.  oh man, I hope you're at least 18.  Someone please comment and confirm this.  Alright, I'll leave you with a interview some other asian blog did with her so you can pretend I did it.


No comments:

Post a Comment